The colours may differ slightly from the original.
• Bluetooth® Connectivity
• Solar Power
• Airplane Mode
• Alarm Function
• Auto Calendar
• Battery Level Indicator
• Case/Bezel Material
• Date and Weekday Display
• Display Illumination
• Dual Time
• Phone Finder
• Power Saving
• Screw Lock Crown
• Target Time Indicator
• Water Resistant
• World Time
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth® SMART)
- Bluetooth 4.0 connection The watch can be wirelessly connected to a compatible smartphone via Bluetooth. The energy-saving technology enables access to a host of functions.
- Tough Solar
- A high-capacity solar-charging system harnesses the power of any light source for reliable watch operation with minimal impact to the environment.
- Radio wave signals can be disabled when flying or in a medical facility.
- Daily Alarm: sounds each day at the time you set
- Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- Solid Stainless Steel
Battery Level Indicator
- An indicator shows the current battery charge level.
- Stainless steel
Date and Weekday Display
- Date and Day of the Week Indicator
- A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Simultaneous display of the current time in two different time zones.
- Home city time swapping
- Phone will emit a tone when a watch button is pressed
- After the Alert: The following operations are stopped to save power: all hand movement (excluding the day indicator), Bluetooth connection, and alarms
Screw Lock Crown
- The crown screws into the case to ensure water resistance
- 1/20th Sec Stopwatch
- 24 hours
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
Target Time Indicator
- Target time countdown begins to count 10 seconds before pre defined target ends.
- 100 Metre/10 Bar
- 10 Bar Water Resistant means that the watch is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- CASIO WATCH+ World Time lets you select from among approximately 300 cities as the World Time City