The colours may differ slightly from the original.
• Water Resistant
• Neobrite Display
• Mineral Glass
• Band Material
• Case/Bezel Material
• Date Display
• Regular timekeeping
• Screw Lock Back
- 100 Metre/10 Bar
- 10 Bar Water Resistant means that the watch is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling
- A luminous coating on the watch hands and index provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Hard glass resists scratching
- ±20 seconds per month
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel
- The current date is shown on the display.
- Analogue: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- 3 dials (24 hour, date, stopwatch)
Screw Lock Back
- The screw connection on the base of the housing optimally protects the inner workings of the watch and simultaneously provides easy access, when changing the battery for example.
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Measuring capacity: 10 minutes